Saturday, November 17, 2012

City Gardening

News and Pictures about city gardening

Urban Gardening | Richlynne's Blog

Urban <b>Gardening</b> | Richlynne's Blog

In some American cities, there is a growing trend toward gardening. People in cities have always taken advantage of the space they have to grow something in a window, on a back porch, in a back yard, on a roof, wherever.

Beach Garden Society Plant Sale, SATURDAY, MAY 19, 2012 | City

Beach <b>Garden</b> Society Plant Sale, SATURDAY, MAY 19, 2012 | <b>City</b> <b></b>

The Beach Garden Society sale is tailor-made for city gardens with hand-selected Connoisseur Collection plants and great bargains on member-grown.

Mel & Liza: City Gardening

Mel & Liza: <b>City Gardening</b>

I have never claimed to have a "green thumb," but I do enjoy a little planting as soon as spring arrives. I think when you live in a city where gardening is not really an option (unless of course you have roof access!) you must be

Mid Life Fibres: Inner City Gardening and Playing in the Life

Mid Life Fibres: Inner <b>City Gardening</b> and Playing in the Life

Inner City Gardening and Playing in the Life. I had to admit defeat and compost my tiny tomato seedlings. They simply were not growing well enough, fast enough. This is the second year I have had problems, and this year I

Compost chronicles | City Gardening

Compost chronicles | <b>City Gardening</b>

At this time of year, talk with my fellow gardening pals invariably centres around our favourite gardening subject – soil. I can hear your groans now, and I know you wish I'd stop talking about dirt, but I can't. And that's because

Best easy-care flowering shrubs | City Gardening

Best easy-care flowering shrubs | <b>City Gardening</b>

Although I enjoy spending as much time as I can in the garden, I know that many of you just don't have the time to tend to finicky flowers or vigorous.

Toronto Islands House Tour, June 10 | City Gardening

Toronto Islands House Tour, June 10 | <b>City Gardening</b>

In the six years since it was initiated by the Stephen Lewis Foundation, the Grandmothers Campaign has raised more than $12 million for projects in Sub-Saharan.

City gardening | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

<b>City gardening</b> | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

City gardening. Saskia Videler, Antwerpen (B). Portrait for De Nieuwe Antwerpenaar. Light: Einstein + beauty dish camera right. Bright sun through window camera left. For more of my work: www.swadeheel.be

City gardening | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

<b>City gardening</b> | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

City gardening. Victor & Maria, Biodroom, Antwerpen Linkeroever. Portrait for De Nieuwe Antwerpenaar. Light: Einstein + beauty dish camera left. For more of my work: www.swadeheel.be

Kilkenny City gardening excellence | Keep Kilkenny Beautiful

Kilkenny <b>City gardening</b> excellence | Keep Kilkenny Beautiful

High street, Kilkenny. Copyright: Keep Kilkenny Beautiful. The City gardeners have presented a wonderful range of colourful flower displays through out the City. It is a delight to walk through our medieval streets and enjoy the

No comments:

Post a Comment